Road Trip

Today, JJ and I took off on a road trip to Sherwood Forest to see partake in the Robin Hood Festival. It was as wonderful, entertaining and cliche as one could imagine!

Then we headed north to the Lake District, and it is absolutely stunning-rolling hills, stone walls and sheep everywhere!

Another huge accomplishment of the day was driving. I took a few short drives around the neighborhood the past few days but that was about all to prepare me for the 6+ hours in the car today. Of course there were some stalls along the way (I got to practice my first stop and go traffic in a manual!), and of course a few U-turns (which are actually easier with roundabouts!), but I remained on the left side of the road and we all (the car and all the sheep along the road included!) made it here safely!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are learning! have fun and be safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends