My Rights

As a US citizen, I have the right to vote for those whom I believe will make the best decisions and lead our country in the right direction, even if I'm not currently living in the country. Today, I filled out my absentee ballot. As you can imagine, the information from Jefferson County was not the easiest to follow, and so, it took me quite sometime. I did enjoy the fact that I could look up things on the internet about amendments I was unclear about and look back at some information I had asked well-informed friends about. I'm proud to be a citizen of America, I'm proud to cast my vote in this important election, and I'm thankful for this opportunity to pursue happiness, wherever I chose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends