Back in Belfast

I'm honored that Kelly's parents are hosting me in Belfast for the weekend; they have taken me in as an adopted daughter! We have had a lovely afternoon catching up and doing a wee bit of touring as well. We went to a museum called the W5 which is a big interactive science museum. This weekend though, they had a special exhibit about creation and imagination. They had up some great backdrops from films and people dressed up as characters. There were dragons, super heroes, Harry Potter characters and even orcs, whom I found terrifying and could not bring myself to pose with despite the fact that I knew they were not at all real. In and amongst these characters were some celebrities: some who had worked on films and some who had been in films. I was thrilled to meet a second actor from the Harry Potter films: Percy Weasley!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends