It's Sunday

Since I "played" all day yesterday and for the next three weekends, I will be in three different countries, I'm taking today to get some school work done.  I've been in most of the day and been rather productive although there is still much to do.  I did go out and see my duck friends today, but they were not all too eager to see me, so I'm guessing someone else had just recently visited!

I did want to share a quick photo though.  Last night, I was thrilled to get to FaceTime with my little cousin, Mils, as he ate his cake at his first birthday party.  My mom was there at the party, and she snapped this photo of Mils talking to me through the iPad.  


His little smile always brightens my day, and I'm thrilled to know that I can still make him smile, even though it may just be because I seem like a personal TV!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends