Lady Anne

Today, during my free lesson when I should have been marking, I did some planning.  Yes, of course, planning is also something that takes up a great deal of a teacher's time, but I was doing a different type of planning... I was planning one of my upcoming vacations.  I am incredibly excited about a river cruise that I have just booked called "Amsterdam and Bulbfield Spectacular!"

When I came to England, one of my goals was to see the tulips blooming in Holland, and if all goes as planned, I will be able to tick that off my list after the Easter holidays!  I'll be picked up by coach near my home, driven to board a ferry in Dover (where I will be able to look back at the white cliffs) then board a ship for four nights where all of my meals and transportation are taken care of.  I'll get to see Amsterdam and the famous gardens that are only open for two months of the year as the bulbs are in full bloom.  All while on board the "Lady Anne."



I am absolutely thrilled about this opportunity and I have no doubt it will be a relaxing trip for me, especially as the lovely lady who helped me book my trip said, "Just so you know, these cruises usually appeal to the 40 and up crowd."

"Yes, I know, sounds perfect!":)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends