A New Dove!

Last night, the room got a little warm, so I opened the doors of the balcony to get some fresh air.  As I did, I peaked over at Mama Dove, as I always do.  She's been sitting on her nest for a week or so, and I was really hoping to see the baby before I left.  As I peaked over last night though, I discovered the baby was here!  The new little beauty must have been born at some point yesterday as it was not yet yellow or fluffy, but rather oily with those large bulging eyes  What a joy!  I am so excited that he is here and I'm thrilled I'll get to watch another one grow before I leave!

This morning, when I peaked out to check on the new little angel, he was in the middle of a feeding session.  He's already changed!  No longer oily, but yellow with a little fluff!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends