Taboo

Yesterday, after school, the teachers enjoyed strawberries and cream and Pimm's (a lovely British summer drink) with the governors of the school.  It was a great way to celebrate a wonderful year and visit with some of the people who help to make big decisions that have to do with our school.

Since we were already in "party" mode, I invited the staff back to my flat for the evening.  I taught them about some of my favorite Alabama summer treats such as taziki cucumber dip, chicken dippin, fried okra and Jell-o!  We also ordered pizza, played Taboo and stayed up late laughing and sharing stories.
Charlotte, Charlie ... and Steve
The boys vs. girls game of Taboo got a little heated, so we had to very carefully make sure the other team wasn't cheating.

Lorraine and Joe
Steve and Gemma
I feel so very blessed to have gotten to know these wonderful people who have made this year such a great experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends