Preparing for School to Start

Wait, start?  Teachers always plan ahead into the next school year, but I am exactly nine days away from ending school here and twenty two days away from beginning work back home, so I have to start thinking about next year while I'm completing this year.  I am slowly beginning to think about getting back into the swing of things back home.  This afternoon, I was able to, from a long distance, sit in on a meeting with some of my colleagues back home.  It was so great to see everyone and hear some of those things that sound so very familiar, and some things that sound a bit foreign as well.  I am going back into the known, and yet, after being away for a year, there are so many things that have changed and that I am sure I have forgotten.  School is just one more big reason that I am excited and anxious to go home!

Video conference with some of my fellow colleagues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends