Frost

Most mornings I walk to school as it is just a ten minute walk, but today I drove because right after school, I headed to Heathrow where I am now waiting to hop a flight to Belfast. I realized this morning that even when it is frigid outside, I might as well walk because it took me nearly as long to defrost my windows. Kelly did leave some amazing de-froster spray that worked almost like magic, but it was certainly not something I'm used to. Don't get me wrong, it gets cold in Alabama, but never for all that long, and usually not this early!

The car reads temperature in Celsius. When I got in this morning, it read -1, and when I got back in the car just before four, it read 1. Brrrr...

And for a nice contrast... :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senegal

007

Good-byes