Supremely Happy

Do you remember as a child knowing exactly what your favorite color was?  Some people grow out of that, while others keep a subtle favorite amongst the rainbow of colors that surround us.  Myself, well, I can't hide my favorite color, nor would I ever try!  My room at home is a lovely lavender color, my lunchbox is purple with polka-dots, my winter coat is purple, my purse is purple, the ring I wear each day has an amethyst stone even though my birth stone is a sapphire, and at one point I even owned purple boots.  Purple seems to follow me where ever I go, or perhaps it is that I follow purple where ever it goes.

Nevertheless, when I saw this canvas that the Christmas Fayre yesterday with a clipping of "supremely happy," I decided there couldn't be a more perfect souvenir for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senegal

007

Good-byes