I know where I'm going, I'm just not sure how to get there!

In the summer of 2008, several of my good friends and I traveled around Europe together.  In planning our travels, everyone told us we had to go to Prague.  I didn't really know much about the city, but since so many people said we should go, we added it to our itinerary.  Emily, Mary and I absolutely loved Prague!  It was a gorgeous, friendly city where we had a lot of fun including ghost tours, marionette shows, paddle boating on the river, a black light show, and eating giant hot dogs in the old town square while watching football matches.  Several months ago, some of my fellow Fulbrighters suggested we go there this weekend as it is a three day weekend.  I jumped at the opportunity, thrilled to be going back to a city that I fell in love with!

Mary, Emily and I enjoyed having fun in Prague!
The streets of Prague confused me greatly when we were there last.  Like most European cities, it is not  built on a grid system.  I am blessed to have a great sense of direction though, so our motto for our time there was, "I know where I'm going, I'm just not sure how to get there."  Here's hoping I can conquer those cobble stone streets this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Adventure!

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Tis the season... to bake!