Toilet Paper

When you move to a different country, everything is different.  Even though they speak English here, it often seems like a new language.  Aisles in grocery stores are not organized the same way and many things are called by different names.  Brands of things you are are used to buying are not available, and so simple things like choosing a dishwasher liquid or toilet paper can be challenging.

I like to label shop.  No, I don't "buy labels," I mean I buy things because of their creative labels.  I choose the bottles of wine with funny titles or the fabric softener with the snuggly bear or the toilet paper with the adorable puppy.  So, it didn't take me long to find a toilet paper that was perfect for me: the one with brightly colored patterns on it!

Yes, I know it is a little silly, but it is those little things in life that make me smile each day.  This week, when I went to pick out my toilet paper, I didn't find just polka dot and butterfly prints, but owl printed toilet paper!  I couldn't be more excited!


It's alright, you can make fun of me, but next time you reach for your plain white tissue paper, I know that secretly, you'll be jealous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Adventure!

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Tis the season... to bake!