Balance

I did some searching this weekend and found a yoga class that looked right for me. Tonight's class was all about balance. The instructor spent a great deal of time at the beginning of the class guiding us to direct our focus not only the balance of the body but also on the part of our lives where we felt we needed to gain some balance.

Throughout the class, she guided us through some difficult balance poses. Some of which I held like a trooper, some of which I faltered and had to ground myself again and there were even a few I didn't feel quite ready for.

Throughout this year, I hope I'll also find things I can easily handle; I know I'll find things that I must step back from and refocus on; and then there will be those things that I'll slowly have to work up to, ones I may not be ready for quite yet.

And at the end of it all, I'll always hope to find some relaxation.

Comments

  1. Happy that you've found a yoga class! Everyone needs a little balance in their life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends