Explore the Unknown

Today when I got home from school, I was thrilled to have a box that my parents had shipped me. The box was full of a few things I was unable to squeeze into my suitcases on the last day (I am not a light packer!). It was just a few little things-some books that would have tipped the scales, a couple of clothing items and a magnet set I had forgotten I had stuck in.

Heifer International is an organization near and dear to my heart. It's an organization that works to end world hunger by helping families become self sufficient with the gift of an animal. They also have great gift items, like the magnet set I found several years ago with phrases that you can change out. I believe there are 50 different messages and this one just happened to be the one I had left it on when I took it down several months ago...

Everyday continues to be a new adventure and I'm certainly exploring the unknown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends