Farmer's Market

Today, I walked to the neighboring village of Woburn, just under 3 miles away.  I debated on a drive or a walk, and was really very glad I chose to walk, for several reasons: it was a lovely walk, parking appeared a bit difficult, and had I driven, I would have spent a lot more money!

Woburn Village Farmer's Market is held every third Sunday.  It is a small village, so I was expected a few booths of vegetables - man was I wrong!  There were a couple of booths of vegetables, but then there were booths of fresh breads, meats, cheeses, honey, jams, freshly made cakes, oils, and much more!  So, I bought as much as would fit in the purse that I purchased at the craft fair on my way to the Farmer's Market and then headed on home.  Next month, I'll make sure not to go grocery shopping just before the Farmer's Market - and take the car!




My purchases for the day - everything from fudge to squash to pesto cheese!


Comments

  1. That is a super cute bag!! Great find and fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going to a different farmers' market every weekend. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends