Woburn Village Festival


I am currently living in a little village called Woburn Sands.  The village of Woburn, another beautiful place, is about three miles down the road.  Woburn is quite the posh little village, with several nice restaurants, an art gallery, several antique stores, an beautiful old church and a huge estate.  This weekend is the Woburn Village Festival.  A couple of my neighbors were kind enough to include me on their trip to the festival today.  The weather has been absolutely perfect this week: low 70's, bright blue skies and warm sunshine.  Today may have been the pretties day yet.

My first Pimm's!  Quite delicious and hard to describe, but I would classify it in the sangria family.

All sorts of games for kids!
Lots of flea market type booths







Puppet Show




Comments

  1. Holy cow! They have been doing Punch and Judy shows for hundreds of years! Remember in Oliver Twist?

    Kristie Dobelboer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Prof Parsnip The Punch and Judy man,I hope You
      enjoyed it. chachaentertainment.vpweb.co.uk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends