Birthday Celebrations

Today, I started the last year of my twenties in a wonderful way! It was different, and I wasn't surrounded by the people I typically have around me on my birthday, but I couldn't have asked for anything better!

I was flooded with emails, texts, messages and cards from new-found friends and from dear friends and family back on the other side of the pond!

My co-workers and new friends went out of their way to make me feel special and ensure that I had a great day. Pam and Mark, my incredible neighbors could not have been kinder! They fixed a delicious dinner, greeted me with a happy birthday banner and finished the evening off with a delicious cake complete with a candle on top! So many wishes have already come true!

Thank you to everyone who helped to make my birthday a special one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Day of School

Good-byes

A Letter to My Family and Friends