Fresh Flowers

We have been enjoying some truly glorious weather this week! It has been sunny with clear blue skies and temperatures in the mid-60s. It is amazing what a little sunshine can do for the soul! To make my day even better, one of pupils brought me some beautiful fresh flowers!

Bertie fell in love with Auburn Football (and who wouldn't?!) when I taught him about it in the fall. He told me a few weeks ago that his mum was going to be redecorating his room in Auburn colors. (Yes, I was beaming with pride when he told me!)

I asked the gang to help me out and since we are all big Auburn Fans, Amanda was thrilled to help spread a little Auburn love across the ocean. She brought Auburn stickers, a white board and some fabulous wall hangings that would make any Auburn fan proud!

What joy to know we are spreading the love of Auburn all the way across the pond! War Eagle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Good-byes

The Second Day of School