Organization

I pride myself on my organization.  I have not been nearly as organized this year as I typically am, but I hope I can blame that on the fact that I am quite often "flying by the seat of my pants."  Today, however, I had to crackdown on organization as I felt like I had paperwork scattered everywhere and cluttering up my thoughts.

It is a busy and exciting couple of weeks for me.  Tomorrow, after a full day of teaching, I am flying to Belfast for a conference to wrap up the end of my Fulbright year (I still have a month and a half before I come home) where I will give a presentation.  When I get home Sunday night, I will wash clothes and repack for a week-long trip with the year 5s.  So, not only am I organizing my paperwork for my presentation, the hotel, parking at the airport and flights, but also seven days worth of substitute (cover) work!  Thankfully, next week, I do not have to plan any of my year 5 lessons as many of them will be with me, but I still had to leave plans for teaching 4 lessons on Thursday, 4 on Friday and 9 next week.


I'm feeling pretty accomplished right now, feeling organized and proud of all of my labels!

But wait, what am I teaching tomorrow?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Good-byes

The Second Day of School