Fulbright End-Cap in Belfast

Last weekend in Belfast, with my fellow Fulbrighters was truly specactacular.  It was a wonderful way to sit and ponder on the year, reflecting back on all that we had accomplished.  It was also the beginning of some very difficult good-byes as many of us parted ways not knowing when we will be reunited again.  As I rushed off to Derbyshire with the Year 5s, I never really shared the photos from our time in Belfast together.
The UK Fulbright Gang

At the Peace Wall in Belfast
A visit to the Titanic Museum
Our certificates of completion

Maggie, the woman who helped to make this year possible

Crossing Carrick-a-Rede
The beautiful Northern Ireland coastline

A wonderful gang of ladies I've been honored to get to know this year!


Niki, Jess and I braving a little rain and wind at the Giant's Causeway

Climb Ev'ry Mountain


The amazing rock formations of the Giant's Causeway

The Giant's Boot
A stop at the Bushmills Distillery

What a truly spectacular weekend with some truly spectacular people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Good-byes

The Second Day of School