Where's Wally?

A couple of months ago, I did a "Where's Wally" 5k in London.  I was thrilled to get my very own Wally (Waldo) outfit.  I had the idea that my friends and I could wear the costume on crowded streets and take photos.  Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but when you are in a big city like London, everything seems acceptable.  My friends were a bit skeptical at first, but they soon warmed to the idea and we took turns donning the suit all over town!

See if you can spot Wally:

Covent Gardens


Westminster Bridge with Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament  
Westminster Abbey

St. James Park

Buckingham Palace


Trafalgar Square

Piccadilly Circus 
We had a great time dressing up as Wally and trying to "blend in" with the crowd.  Many people commented or shouted, "There's Wally!"  If we told people what we were doing, they thought it was brilliant and got a great laugh!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Good-byes

The Second Day of School