Wonderful Wednesday

After a great educational morning at an old mining community, we spent our afternoon playing. We did tobogganing and tubing down steep hills; it was lush! The weather cooperated beautifully so that it was sunny and warm, and the kids were truly lovely! They loved watching each other speed down the hill, they cheered each other on and they went down the hills together in groups. I was honored to be included in some of these groups, especially when a group of my "too cool for school" boys asked me to join their group. We had a really great time watching the kids laugh, cheer and interact with one another.

After dinner, we had a competitive game of BINGO where I filled up my card, winning a funky highlighter for the Full House. I was so excited! I hadn't played BINGO for years, in fact, I don't remember playing since I used to play with my grandparents at the country club. Obviously it's a skill I've hung on to!;)


It was truly a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Round Abouts, One Lane Roads, and Clutches - Oh My!

Good-byes

The Second Day of School